iCentiPay will cooperate with the law. If you suspect anything on our site infringing upon your copyright, you have the ability to bring it to our attention. We comply with DMCA.
Follow the format:
- The link or links in which your copyright is being infringed upon.
- Identify that you are the true copyright holder, ie. a page on your website.
- Contact information, an e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number.
- Include with this statement, “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Also include this statement, “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Close with your signature that binds you to your statements
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Contact us via: [email protected].
Contacting our hosting provider before contacting us can cause unnecessary complication. We advise you to contact us first.